Monday, September 24, 2007

Dive in - Embrace Change!


I have updated my profile and changed the template on my blog. I prefer my last template but think it was becoming stale. Not that I support change for change sake but........change is necessary for growth and I was getting bored of my wedding photo!


Getting divorced can be traumatic because it often forces one to accept unwelcome change. Try to turn this change to your advantage. Here's how:

1. Do something you always wanted to do but your ex spouse discouraged - going to a football match is a favourite.

2. Update your image.

3. Go somewhere you have never been before.

4. Meet at least 1 new person a week and invite your favourite one of the month to Sunday lunch.

5. Buy a pet! Guaranteed unconditional love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone once recommended exercise as a starting point to embrace change, and have to agree she was right!
Feeling the inches coming off boosts your confidence like nothing else and feeling more toned really does put a spring in your step and when you're working out really hard you just can't think of your ex anyway so it's a double whammy.
To get you started on the right track perhaps buying a pet is the excuse you need for a long daily walk, a dog is best, cats and goldfish don't travel well.