Monday, October 23, 2006

Heather Mills and Paul McCartney


Allegations, Allegations, Allegations

The front page of one of the newspapers I am least likely to buy ever drew me like a magnet today, which cost me 45 pence. It goes by the name of:

The Daily Mail

What grabbed my attention was the Paul McCartney -Heather Mills divorce saga and the Madonna adoption drama.

I will save the adoption for another blog.

In respect of the Heather Mills and Paul McCartney dirty washing debate, in my experience, which is based upon a combination of:
  • professional
  • personal
  • romantic fiction I read when I was 15
  • social psychology I studied when I got bored of maths options at university
their relationship is not over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the media reports they are heading for a defended divorce in open court. A defended divorce is rare nowadays, but the reported cases make amusing reading (one I read made me laugh more than Ricky Gervais, and he is my favourite, favourite comic!!!!) . Again, according to media reports, the celebrity protagonists, who do so much work for charity, appear determined to fight it out, no matter what the emotional cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go paintballing, get counselling, get back together!!!!


No comments: