Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How to feel good!!!!

If life is getting you down because you have just been told that your spouse wants a divorce or you have been made redundant try buying some flowers!!

I give myself a treat every 3 hours and drinking a latte looking at a vase of flowers is lovely.

Treats so far today ( my day started at 5am) :

1. 1 LATTE

2. 15 HUGS WITH BABY

3. CHAT WITH BEST FRIEND

4. CUDDLE WITH BOYFRIEND

Treats planned for tonight:

1. Listening to Barack Obama's inauguration speech

2. 1 hour's knitting (still trying to finish baby shawl).

3. 2 episodes of Gavin and Stacey

Not your idea of a treat? What is? Go do it. SO many people waste SO much of their time being miserable. Just because life is not going your way is no reason not to focus on what you enjoy doing and do it. It will make you feel better - I promise.

I saw 4 bird watchers with binoculars on the way back from the baby clinic. How hideously boring I thought - but they all had big smiles on their faces. WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE - GO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: