Monday, April 26, 2010

Divorce Workshop

I have set up a new blog Divorce Workshop to discuss the Divorce Workshops which I am holding.

The purpose of the Workshops is to help people decide how they want to proceed with their separation. There will be question and answer sessions throughout the day and there will be plenty of insights. The Workshops will be full of practical tips and cover all the options - such as Mediation and Collaborative Law

I envisage the courses will be suitable for people who want to handle their own divorce and also for those who are undecided as to whether they want to divorce at all and for those who are uncertain as to whether they need to instruct a solicitor. No matter what stage of the process people are at the Workshops will help them understand.

If you want to know the answer to questions such as "Should I move out of the house?" or "Should I change the locks?" then the Workshops will help.

No comments: