Friday, October 12, 2007

Have you written your will?

Every year at least one of my clients or their spouse dies. It is always shocking and unexpected and happening in the middle of divorce proceedings is uncomfortable and embarrassing for the spouse who is left behind, some might say a great relief but it never is.

Have you written your will?

Do you want your soon to be ex spouse to be in charge of your funeral arrangements?

A will is not expensive (£80.00 plus VAT)

I am in the process of re drafting my own will.

What do you want to happen at your funeral?

Mine will be at the Ritz and only 17 people are invited - 2 live abroad, 2 are not speaking to me and 2 are on the list to please my children. One is likely to change - which is my current love interest, assuming I am on this planet for another decade or more!!!!!

1 comment:

Me said...

A will is a hell of alot cheaper here in the Island Home of Oz. But I do agree, anyone who has a bit of money and assest should have a will.